Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lets Get Physical eBook – Jen Springer – Anxiety is NOT All in Your Head

Lets Get Physical eBook - Jen Springer - Anxiety is NOT All in Your Head
Click Image To Visit Site

When I was 15, I had my first panic attack. 11 years later I had my first full blown anxiety attack, and by 34 a total “bring me to my knees” breakdown.


Even at my darkest hour, I had enough wits about me to start feverishly searching for truth. Every waking hour I was reading and listening to any bit of information that could give me answers to what the physiological causes of anxiety could be.



What my research uncovered surprised me. I was perplexed that my doctors didn’t look for the things that were true underlying ROOT CAUSES as to why I came unglued.


If you’re like me, you are not satisfied with doctors offering of anti-depressants as a long term solution for anxiety management.


Medications and magic bullet remedies are a crutch. They do not correct the real problem that RESIDES within the body, that’s why anxiety rears its ugly head again and again.


Besides anxiety, I experienced asthma, blood sugar swings, hormone imbalance, weight gain, panic attacks, depression, anger, violent / morbid thoughts, lethargy, slow wound healing, muscle and connective tissue pain, and bowel disturbance.


I discounted the other minor symptoms as strange like always being cold, skin rashes, itchy ears, and an insatiable appe e. I thought all of these symptoms were independent of anxiety. I was wrong.


Let’s Get Physical: Anxiety is Not All in Your Head addresses the source of these symptoms, which are part of the anxiety recovery puzzle.


Most of us are unaware of the things we are doing to our bodies that have led us to the point of relentless anxiety. Enjoyment of life and feeling at ease are gone.


It is guaranteed you are unconsciously doing many of these things everyday. How can you stop if you don’t know what they are, YET?


Going from functionally anxious to completely paralyzed in fear can happen overnight, it happened to me.


Fortunately there are ways you can find out what the REAL and TANGIBLE source of your “cracked” feelings and heal your body as a whole for permanent resolution.


This is some of what you’ll find in my personal recovery program Let’s Get Physical: Anxiety is NOT All in Your Head .


Does your heart sink when you see people that are happy, smiling, and enjoying life because you wonder if you’ll ever be that way again?


Every day your mind probably races in desperation wishing this awful feeling would just stop and go away. It can, starting if you know what to do.


You wonder if you are going crazy, if you are going to be one of “those people” unable to work that whisper comments when you leave the room.


How do you know if Let’s Get Physical: Anxiety is NOT All in Your Head is right for you? Besides anxiety, you are …


Medication can be very helpful during the worst anxiety times. However, long term side effects like weight gain, ual dysfunction… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment