Thursday, September 18, 2014

200 Metabolism-Boosting Dessert And Snack Recipes

200 Metabolism-Boosting Dessert And Snack Recipes
Click Image To Visit Site

the guilt-free alternative to junk food that’s so healthy your friends will accuse you of saucery :)


Yes you can. In fact this Ginger Cake is just one of the hundreds of dessert and snack recipes that become possible when you eliminate the sugar, flour, eggs, er, and cream that make for calorie-high but nutritionally-void treats.



And it tastes that way too. Yet you won’t find a sliver of unhealthy ingredients in these 200+ delicious desserts and savory snacks. That’s because these recipes have been gathered, filtered, and improved by a health-conscious fanatic.


As a young woman I experienced this uncomfortable tension for the longest time. All the way from puberty until my mid-thirties. In hindsight, and I always feel shame admitting to this, I literally tortured my body, both by denying my sweet tooth – and then giving into it by bingeing on the worst possible foods I could put into my body. It wasn’t just physical torture I put myself through when I did this. The amount of mental anguish I endured was just as dehibilitating. Ultimately I had to admit to myself that if someone was in control of the way my body looked then it certainly was not me. Eventually I found a way to overcome this problem – one that I now share with women all across the world who have had to put up with the unnecessary stress and feelings of powerlessness that come from living in a world in which physical confections are ALWAYS within sight and within reach 24 hours a day. What I mean by this is that if I asked you to head into your kitchen right now, what are the odds that you would be able to find some guilty pleasure that you know is ruining your long term health but which you simply cannot live without? If you can say "Zero, Carolyn. I actually feel no need to indulge myself this way…" then you can close this page right now. You are the woman that the rest of us aspire to be! You will find NOTHING on this page that can significantly improve your life. But if the idea of removing the desire to eat junk food sounds like it could benefit your health and well-being, stick around. Because what I discovered in my late-thirties in regards to how to satisfy your sweet tooth without punishing your body has the potential to completely change the way you view your food and the shape of your body for the better.


I learned that day that it was possible to create white chocolate fudge without any of the traditional unhealthy ingredients such as white sugar, white chocolate, marshmellow cream, sour cream, cream cheese, condensed milk or er that seemed to be required to make white chocolate but which could actually be dispensed with. The recipe contained nothing more than cacao er, cashews, raw agave nectar, and goji berries. It almost seems weird that chocolate can be… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment