Monday, September 22, 2014

Carp Fish Bait Recipe for Homemade Fish Bait

Carp Fish Bait Recipe for Homemade Fish Bait
Click Image To Visit Site

You will catch more and bigger Carp with Your Own Fish Bait Recipes for Making Homemade Fish Bait – Guaranteed.


Attention Carp Fishing Enthusiasts – Here’s the Time Tested Secret Carp Fishing Bait Recipes that will Fill Your Stringer Full of Carp, Give You Action That Will Practically Break Your Pole, and Just Simply Amaze Your Buddies.



Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Turning Ordinary Kitchen Ingredients and these easy to follow Carp Bait Recipes into Your own Homemade Fish Bait.


In 1984, I was on the banks of the Prado Dam River fishing for carp. I brought along a loaf of bread. Not for lunch. But I was told to take a pinch of bread and roll it into a ball. This ball of bait would catch carp – nope. No bite. No nibbles. Nada. A guy next to me was catching carp like poultry catching the chicken flu. I noticed he was using kernels from a can of corn. He was kind enough to share some of his corn. I caught carp for the rest of the day. Nice and easy.


Yet, the next month I went to the very same fishing spot with a can of corn. No luck. Should have used the corn for my lunch. I just thought that the river was all fished out. However, I noticed a guy downstream catching carp with a reddish dough ball. Curious, I went over and struck up a conversation. I asked him what he was using. He was kinda quiet but said it was something he made. I asked what was in it. He laughed sarcastically and said “ancient family secret.” Ok. W ver. But he did give me a pinch of the stuff. Sure enough. It worked. The carp were jumping on the hook. That was it. Homemade bait was it.


And if you want to find out an easy way to increase your chances of catching more and bigger carp, then you will want to find out more about our secret carp bait recipes for making your own homemade fish bait.


When you go to your favorite lake, fishing hole, stream, you are more than likely not alone. You are fishing with other individuals hoping to catch the same fish. And you know what? Mostly everyone is using the same store bought bait.


You are invited to Subscribe to my Free monthly Ezine – Each issue has a Free fish bait recipe for trout, catfish, carp……Subscribe here and now


But…Imagine if you brought an arsenal of homemade fish baits that the fish haven’t even smelled or tasted before – and this was the bait that they are biting on today.


You could catch your limit of carp before the others even realized what happened. You will be the envy of everyone. They will be coming to you asking and trying to get all your secret fish bait recipes. That would be fun.


These fish bait recipes have been battlefield tested. These homemade fish baits have given the… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment