Monday, September 22, 2014

Gourmet Raw Food

Gourmet Raw Food
Click Image To Visit Site

Do you still have cravings for cooked foods and wish you could have an easy way to replace them with a raw recipe in just a few minutes?


Would you simply like to include more raw foods in your diet in a way that is fun, delicious and quick?



Human beings need more than carrot sticks and celery stalks to be happy and satisfied. Why not add some raw gourmet recipes such as below to make your experience of life a lot more enjoyable?


“I started adding one raw food gourmet dish per meal and my family is now asking for more similar recipes! Those recipes make everybody around the table satisfied and the best part of this is that it’s making all of us healthier at the same time! Thank you Audrey!”


Ladies and gents, this is the SECRET to healthy and vibrant living: – Experiment, -Enjoy yourself, – Be adventurous, -Make it fun and DELICIOUS!


The raw food diet had such amazing and positive impact on my life and my health, that I want to share my secret recipes with you. Those secret recipes helped me (and are still helping me!) fall in love with the Raw Food Diet. Thanks to those recipes, I never look back, and never will you!


1. Preparing raw food recipes that taste amazing and that looks appealing take so much time!!! I ‘m the kind of girl that loves her food but can’t spend hours in kitchen to prepare a dish that will be eaten in 5 minutes…can you relate to this?


2. Many Raw Food Recipes Ebooks out there give you recipes with over 20 ingredients that are hard to find and take so much time to prepare. Initially, it got me very frustrated and I wasn’t even making the recipes because I felt discouraged from the start. That’s why I developed a series of recipes that have no more than 10 ingredients. Why? Because I’m realistic! I want simple recipes, that I can remember easily and make wherever I am! If you want to include more raw food in your everyday life, you need to make this easy, quick and delicious!


3. Raw food recipes are often too heavy, too nutty and too oily. In raw food cuisine, I believe there are a handful of ingredients that offer a great texture, high nutritional value and a very adaptable taste. I decided the best way to give you my SECRETS on raw food gourmet recipes was to base my recipes around 4 ingredients that I use all the time! What are those 4 ingredients?


In the Raw Food Gourmet Recipes For Busy People ebook series you will find 4 sections with plenty of recipes that fall under those 4 ingredients.


– A video for each and everyone of the recipes so it’s much easier for you to get going. You know how much more simple it is when you see what you have to do rather than… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment