Sunday, September 28, 2014

Custom Meal Plans, Recipes and Beauty for Women – Kimberly Snyder

Custom Meal Plans, Recipes and Beauty for Women - Kimberly Snyder
Click Image To Visit Site

Kimberly Snyder, New York Times best-selling author, nutritionist, teacher, yogi and heart warrior for the Realize Yourself movement, has helped millions transform their health, shed weight, look younger and feel better. Her blog is read daily by people in over 150 countries, and covers a wide range of topics in the areas of health, nutrition, beauty, empowerment, green-friendly living, spirituality, healing and much more.


“Kimberly Snyder’s The Beauty Detox Solution is a must-read that intelligently highlights the importance of incorporating large amounts of greens and plant foods in our diet.”



“I don’t like diet, I like to eat right and that’s what Kim’s program is all about. She’s brilliant.”


“I learned about Kimberly and her Glowing Green Smoothie through my husband (Josh Duhamel). It gives me so much energy and makes me feel better about myself, and my skin.” Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment