Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mind Body Musings – Satiation – Exploration – Physical & Mental Health

Mind Body Musings - Satiation - Exploration - Physical & Mental Health
Click Image To Visit Site

Sign up for the FREE ebook "How To Love Your Body Again" and learn how to stop sacrificing and start living once again!


“Your diet is unprocessed, so why aren’t your supplements?” That’s the million dollar question, isn’t it? We work so hard to eat a balanced, whole foods diet but yet we can’t seem to find supplemental nutrients that come from whole foods and plant-based sources. I’m not going to pretend like I don’t enjoy protein powders […] Read more…



Have you ever been to Trader Joe’s pumpkin palooza? It’s palooza-perfection. No really, I mean it’s dangerous for somebody like me. I typically stop making pumpkin things after winter, and then wait until the next winter until it’s pumpkin season again. Then I go crazy. Pumpkin is paleo, right? In all seriousness, I have canned pumpkin, […] Read more…


EPISODE 20 Jordan Younger is a 23-year-old health and lifestyle blogger living in Los Angeles. When she isn’t writing about health on The Balanced Blonde, you’ll find her on the yoga mat, in the kitchen, hiking the Malibu canyons and overseeing her clothing line, TBV Apparel. She is currently working on a book and an app […] Read more…


Hey guys! I hope you had a terrific weekend spending time with friends, family and good food. My parents are in town for a couple weeks, so I’ve been fortunate enough to spend more time with them than usual. It’s definitely a little bit of a struggle to not have family close by when I […] Read more…


EPISODE 19 In January 2004, Jimmy Moore made a decision to get rid of the weight that was literally killing him. At 32 years of age and 410 pounds, the time had come for a radical change of lifestyle. A year later, he had shed 180 pounds, shrunk his waist by 20 inches, and dropped […] Read more… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment