Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cure Sinus Infection

Cure Sinus Infection
Click Image To Visit Site

After thirty years of my own miserable sinus problems and bad breath cured. . . plus thousands of bottles sold. . . here is my promise to you . . .


I’d had sinus problems since I was a kid. My nose would clog up real bad. I used to get those nagging headaches over my eyes that lasted for days. Nothing I did would get rid of them.



Well. . . I use my recipe every day now, and I wouldn’t use something that didn’t work. I’ve been using it for 15 years. . . But it isn’t just me that it works for. . .


I used to be a partner in a one product business. . . we sold prepackaged spray bottles of this recipe in hundreds of stores. . . the business took off like crazy… customers started buying six bottles at a time. . . it worked that good!


Our customers quickly found out that the slogan was true. The reorders from the stores started pouring in for our unadvertised product. Sometimes the stores reordered with double or even quadruple orders. A few stores ordered 12 times their original 12-bottle order!


Then disaster happened. . . my ‘partner’ and I had a dispute. . . to put it mildly. So I want you to have my recipe for yourself.


. . . you won’t be paying $12 for a tiny one-ounce bottle. That’s how much our product sold for at retail.


It only takes a minute to make it. . . if you can pour liquid from a bottle, you can start getting relief. I use this recipe myself,


and powerful. . . I used to be a mouth-breathing, bad breath, sinus headache victim. . . so I know how much pain and suffering you could be going through . . .


Yes, it’s true. . . if you live in the USA (If you don’t live in the USA, you’ll need to order your supplies from the USA.). . .


. . . five minutes from now, you could be tossing your Claritan, Nasonex, Dristan, Nasocort, etc, in the trash!


Here’s why. . . the Mayo Clinic has discovered that up to 96% of sinus problems are NOT caused by bacteria or allergies!


That means your prescriptions are worthless 96% of the time! But they will make your sinus problems WORSE!


You see. . . your wonderful doctor probably gave you your sinus problems by giving you antibiotics. Because anti-biotics help yeast and fungus growth.


I used to wake up with sore throats about three times a year. Then I’d be sick for several days. It would usually start in the middle of the night. . .I’d wake up from the pain. . .I’d dread knowing that once again, I was in for a rough week.


If I were a researcher, I’d call that a 100% cure rate. But I’m just a former partner and average guy who doesn’t get sore throats anymore.


It gets better. . . those "middle of the night" episodes are becoming rarer and rarer. They just don’t happen as often.


That’s not all, though. . . . I barely ever get sinus headaches anymore. . . ever! I hardly ever recall getting one for 15 years now. Maybe three… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment