Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Homemade Muscles E-Book – Homemade Muscles

Homemade Muscles E-Book - Homemade MusclesClick Image To Visit Site”On March 2008 I had an accident which destroyed my left leg and kept me mostly in bed for the next 4 years.


After 13 operations in my home country and abroad even though the doctors did everything they could but I was left with a useless leg. I realised I had only one solution if I wanted to walk again was to amputate my leg in order to use a prosthetic one”.



In this eBook you will read about how went from being an unhealthy skinny-fat guy to getting back in a great physique without even leaving my house and using only a pull up bar.


If you are looking for home-workout plan that does not require any special equipment then you are in the right place. The only equipment I would recommend you having for this workout plan is a pull bar. But even if you do not have the luxury for a pull up bar I still offer some alternatives.


Yes there are plenty of home workout plans out there and I have read most of them. But problems I noticed in these plans were:


As you will see the results I got after six months for an average individual as I am are impressive using normal standards but they are not something extreme as you see in typical fake adverti ts of popular exercise eBooks or supplements. These program is meant to be a program for the average person which means 99% of you guys. I do not try to manipulate you with fake photo-shopped transformation photos. I just offer you a motivational workout plan coupled with coupled with realistic nutritional advice. Nothing more, nothing less!


Keep in mind that the following photos are not photos-hoped or in a flexed state, as most of the fake transformation pictures in other books. When it comes to these before/after photos, I’m only offering realistic pics to show your the real effect this program had on me. I didn’t even use a professional camera or special lightning to take these pics. In fact, most of them are just still snapshots of videos I was making for personal use at the time to keep me motivated and to keep track of my improvement.


In the first photo you can see how I ended up after about a year of not training at all and mostly in bed, All the muscle I had as a professional athlete was gone and I felt that I was living in a sick depressed body. In the third photo you can see the results I got  after training with my home workout for six months just exercising and watching my nutrition (no supplements).


Do not fool yourselves you still have to train hard if you want results. Depending on which of the workout plans I offer you in this eBook you will pick you still have to workout hard 3-4 times a week for an average of 50… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment