Saturday, August 30, 2014

Intriguing facts about Jamaica – 101 ‘Did you knows’

Intriguing facts about Jamaica - 101 'Did you knows'
Click Image To Visit Site

The truth is, there are some really AMAZING things about this our little country that admittedly, being a proud and patriotic Jamaican, I was a little embarrassed to have just found out.


Return to Interesting Facts on Jamaica from 101 did you know facts about Jamaica Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from 101 did you know facts about Jamaica



Please join me in my effort to share the beauty and uniqueness of Jamaica with the world. You can do so by sharing this insightful narrative on the social media of your choice and ask others to do the same (BELOW). 


You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates, tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica!


I’ll Gift You A FREE COPY of my eBook, 101 Intriguing Facts About Jamaica – just for subscribing! Just enter your email & name below:


I’d like to hear from you, please click here to share your thoughts and opinions, right now.


Over the last few weeks, few issues have been as topical as the mosquito-borne Chikungunya virus in Jamaica. In fact, (and sadly so) it has reached the


It’s been a while since I last communicated with you. I’ll be returning Jamaica,My Adopted Island Home, December 1-24, 2014. In 2006, my first time in


An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said, “I am Usain Bolt, the fastest man in


Do like I did! Share your passion (about your city, hobby or experience) and make a living from it. Click Here to see how. Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment