Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free

Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free
Click Image To Visit Site

Pamela is a retired Home Economics teacher living on the Gold Coast, Australia. Having studied in Melbourne, she majored in nutrition, food science and biochemistry.


She has maintained a keen interest in nutritional trends for over 40 years and is constantly on the lookout for healthier food options.



What she discovered in her research is so incredibly amazing that I want to share it with you. Shortly, I will explain to you exactly what she found in the research about the astonishing ways that her chocolate recipes can actually improve your health.


Just before I do, have a read of what one self-confessed chocoholic said after trying one of the chocolate treats….


I am a chocoholic! I love chocolate but I am also very picky and fussy when it comes to what chocolate I eat. I was really pleasantly surprised at just how good your guilt-free chocolate tastes and feels in my mouth. I eat lots of chocolate so I was very skeptical that you could create a healthy chocolate that tastes great – but you did it! Eating the slice was a yummy pleasure. No way that’s good for you. It tastes too good! The only bad thing was I needed more samples!Andrew Grant, Gold Coast, Australia


This is the reaction I get over and over again when family and friends taste these delicious chocolate treats. I am use to their amazement by now but still get a buzz from the strength of their excitement.


It was then that Pamela wrote these recipe books in order that she could share her delicious, raw, original and healthy chocolate recipes with you.


As mentioned, Pamela has had a keen interest in nutrition for over 40 years and it was frightening to see how obesity was becoming a major health issue. Amazingly this information has also helped many others to become more conscious about what they eat.


“Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse Pie that is actually healthy. Wow! That means I can have a much bigger slice”…Genna Nibaldi, London UK


“What an amazing book so full of useful information and facts. The best part for me was the delicious, decadent easy to follow recipes. Who would believe they could be so guilt free when they taste so scrumptious…”Anita Wilson, Gold Coast, Australia


Guilt free makes it taste even better. It was finished too soon – I want more!… Jenny Russell, Western Australia


Very light and yummy, not sickly. I definitely want more!… Debbie Foster, Gold Coast, Australia


Wow. What a taste sensation. Definitely my favorite. Not only does it look good and taste great but the chocolate and lime sent my mouth into overdrive… Andrew Burg, Gold Coast, Australia


What a way to combine the tastes. It put me on cloud 9. It was an ic experience…Barry McKlean, Gold Coast, Australia


Imagine saying “Hey kids, let’s make some chocolate treats together”. I can just picture a gleeful choir of “ Yes,Yes,Yes”. There are over 25 recipes… Read more…




No comments:

Post a Comment